Custom Search
Old North's Lantern: Now Performing At Your Local House Of Representatives...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Now Performing At Your Local House Of Representatives...



As mortified and embarrassed as I am that this happened in my state's House of Representatives, I had to post this to show the complete lack of sense some of these politicians have.

Who in the hell would have ever approved this performance in a setting that is supposed to be dealing with serious issues of the state? Somebody needs to be fired. Pronto!!!

I was going to post the lyrics on here, but after giving them a once over, I've decided I don't want them on my blog. That's hilarious. I don't want them on my lowly blog, but my state wants them in our House of Representatives. How embarrassing.

I'm gonna start telling everybody I'm from my birth state (Illinois) if this kinda crap keeps up. Oh wait...Illinois produced Blago and Obama......Damn!!! I wonder if Alaska minds if I apply for honorary citizenship???

Here's the lyrics if you prefer to read them. But, be warned, they are fairly graphic.


I'll be typin' at ya later,
Bob the Blogger

0 comments: